We are looking for a Working Foreperson to join our team who is conscientious, enthusiastic and experienced with a can-do attitude and can-do approach. Applicants must have a construction background
The key activities you will undertake as a Working Supervisor will be:
- Build the relationship with the Client, liaising with the them to keep them up to date with the overall delivery of the works and how these are progressing.
- Report to the office, keeping them fully up to speed with the status of the programme of works under your control.
- Lead operatives in the technical and know-how skills to do their job, including subcontractors
- Manage work on site and update progress regularly in order to make sure work is completed in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Carry out quality checks on completed works when required and document the findings
- Understand and enforce health and safety at all times, carrying out tool box talks, Operative assessments and other training with the team where necessary.
The Required Qualifications for the Role of Working Foreman:
- 10+ years’ experience working in a construction environment
- Able to apply a practical approach and solutions to Health & Safety.
- Construction trade qualifications. i.e. carpenter or bricklayer
- Construction Skills Certificate Scheme accreditation or equivalent
- Hold a full Driving Licence
- Managing/delivering maintenance, repairs
What you will get in return:
Competitive annual salary and company van
Please send in your cv by email to firstname.lastname@example.org